Tuesday, April 20, 2021

 Chronos (χρόνος) and Kairos (καιρός)


When breath becomes air …

Nine minutes and 29 seconds

When kairos grasps for breath from the air of chronos

May 25, 2020, April 20, 2021 - chronos or kairos?

George Floyd, Derek Chauvin, Darnella Frazier - children of Gaia and uranos

Snack time - chronos or kairos?

“When I look at George Floyd, I look at my dad, I look at my brothers, I look at my cousins, my uncles. I have a Black father. I have a Black brother. I have Black friends.” 17 year old Darnella Frazier sees, children born of Gaia (Goddess of the Earth) and uranos (God of the sky), being swallowed by ‘chronos’ … every one of the children … the day they were born …

11 hours to deliberate, discern and dedicate chronos to kairos

GUILTY ON ALL 3 CHARGES !!! THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - chronos … kairos?

Breath and air - life and death - light and dark - chronos and kairos

I am because we are …

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home